It’s been a week of change, flux and flurries of emails from all quarters. Some disgruntled misreading of the blog-posting last week resulted in just a little abuse! (please note, there's even more to come) Read and read again I urge. Some intelligent response too - so thank you.
- Develop theoretically grounded research from a multi-disciplinary perspective;
- Improve the scientific quality of existing evidence to demonstrate the economic and social impacts;
- Evaluate the community impact of arts activities, and;
- Include artists in the research process, observing and creatively interpreting the dynamics and outcomes.
Thanks to those people who’ve expressed an interest, in participating in the RECOVERIST MANIFESTO. I’ll be confirming places and venue on Monday 6th January for the Manchester event. I need to reiterate, the event is primarily for people affected by substance addiction and preference will be given to people in recovery and their families. We’ll also have some places for people working in this field. So if you’ve not expressed interest in attending, please email email@example.com
- Facilitate initial project planning and development
- Support the direct costs of research
- Enable the advancement of research through workshops
- Visits by or to partner scholars.
Thank you to all the readers of this blog and the unknowing contributors, whose influence on me is both discrete and profound. Have a lovely festive season.